Beyoncé plans maternity line - Oddetorium

Updated Celebrities, News And Events

Hot

Post Top Ad

Thursday 13 October 2011

Beyoncé plans maternity line


Beyoncé plans maternity line
Beyoncé plans maternity line_ Beyonce is set to launch her own maternity wear line.Beyonce has announced plans to add a maternity line to her current clothing collection, House of Deréon.

The 34-year old singer, who is currently pregnant with her first baby, told press she was inspired by the movement towards "fashionable" clothing for pregnant women.

"All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman," she told US Harper's Bazaar. "It's been so exciting for me!"

Corporate brand strategist Marvet Britto told ABCNews America that Beyonce will be the ideal "poster child" for maternity wear.

Kanye West's Fashion Line Receives Mixed Reviews

"No other line has really had a youthful, sexy, progressive pregnant woman as their brand ambassador," said Britto. "I think it's a brilliant branding strategy."

Beyonce, who fought rumours earlier this week that she'd worn a prosthetic belly on television, said she believes pregnancy doesn't have to mean the end of fashion.

"I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant," the star commented. "Flowy fabrics are always flattering but I still rock my stilettos."

source:yahoo

Post Top Ad