Abbey Clancy birth horrific - Oddetorium

Updated Celebrities, News And Events

Hot

Post Top Ad

Saturday 19 March 2011

Abbey Clancy birth horrific

Abbey Clancy birth horrific
Abbey Clancy has revealed that she was in a great amount of pain when having her daughter Sophia Ruby.

The 25-year-old and her fiancé Peter Crouch became parents on Monday night. The model said that while she felt no pain through the labour, when she gave birth it was "horrific".

Abbey spoke to Radio 1's Chris Moyles, who was at the time taking part in his successful world record attempt for the longest-ever radio show.

She told Moyles: "I'm as delirious as you. I've been up about the same amount of hours as you, 'cos I can't stop staring at my beautiful new baby. Pete's fab, he just feels on top of the world, he's so happy.

"You know I didn't feel any pain through the labour because I had an epidural. But when she actually came out it was horrific."

Clancy described motherhood as "tiring but wonderful" and admitted that she is looking forward to having a "girly night".

She added: "I've got my stylist Angie Smith round and we're trying all new clothes for my new body without my big massive bump. So we're having a girly night. I'm sick of having Primark leggings on."
Source : digitalspy

Post Top Ad