Kirstie Alley Busts David Letterman For Fat Jokes - Oddetorium

Updated Celebrities, News And Events

Hot

Post Top Ad

Friday 29 July 2011

Kirstie Alley Busts David Letterman For Fat Jokes

Kirstie Alley Busts David Letterman For Fat Jokes

Actress Kirstie Alley's turn on "Dancing with the Stars" earlier this year helped revive her career, but was also fodder for late-night hosts who made fun of her weight.
One of the biggest offenders was David Letterman, and when Alley appeared on the "Late Show," looking svelte in a purple dress, she made sure to take the talk show host to task for his fat jokes.

"I thought you loved me madly, and then you would talk about me being sort of chub," Alley chided. "Some of your jokes were funny, but I didn't know if it meant you didn't love me anymore."
Watch as Kirstie turns the tables on Dave!

Read more: extratv.warnerbro  
















 

Post Top Ad