Actor's shock revelation about Fox - Oddetorium

Updated Celebrities, News And Events

Hot

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Actor's shock revelation about Fox


Actor's shock revelation about Fox

Shia LaBeouf reveals shocking on set secret

He might have said that Michael Bay was right for sacking Megan Fox, but 'Transformers' star Shia LaBeouf has just revealed that he wasn't totally against her. In fact, the pair even had an on-set fling.

In a candid interview with Details magazine, LaBeouf openly discusses the 'hook-up':
“Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them... I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation."


He was unclear on whether Fox was with her long-term boyfriend (now husband) Brian Austin Green at the time, simply commenting "I don't know" 12 times. Though he went on to add:
"[T]he time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry on screen.”
Fox was replaced by British underwear model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the latest instalment, 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon'. Perhaps the absence of off-screen romance was the reason for the pair's lack of chemistry in the otherwise much-improved film.

LaBeouf doesn't look keen to change matters there either – he told MTV News that he will not star in another outing of the franchise:
"I just don't think right now there's anywhere to take Sam" said the star.
"I was 17 when I met Michael, and I'm sort of Michael Bay-raised. I've learned a great deal from Michael, as a person, as an actor, as a person on set. And it's not that I don't enjoy working with Michael. I love working with Michael. I would do any movie Michael wants to do."
So watch out for another big budget actioner soon, and keep your eyes peeled for 'chemistry'.

Source: Yahoo

Post Top Ad